Home » Organizations We Support » Steuben County Industrial Guild
Steuben County Industrial Guild
The Steuben County Industrial Guild has been in existence for more than 20-years and as of December 2013, officially incorporated as a 501(c)(6) organization.
The primary function of the Guild is to provide awareness to the Steuben Industrial community in compliance and regulatory issues. Workshops and seminars hosted by the Guild include topics such as OSHA compliance, Human Resources Laws, record keeping, Red Cross Safety, ADA/FMLA Regulations and Global Marketing just to name a few. The Guild has also participated in fundraising for worthy causes. Examples include the raising of $70,000 for the purpose of funding the Emergency Weather Transmitter Center, $14,000 for the Angola Fire Department to obtain Confined Space Entry equipment and $6,000 for Hazardous Material equipment for the Hazardous Material Response Group of Steuben County.
The Guild continues to be an asset to and support for local industry.
2015 Industrial Guild Board
Bobbi Grill, Steuben County United Way
Kristie Trick, People Link Staffing
Ben Schafer, Indiana Physical Therapy
Shirley Renfrew, Cardinal IG
- Jessica Christen, Steuben County EDC
- Gordon Cooper, Vestil
- Dee Davis, Miller Poultry
- Kevin Diehl, Miller Poultry
- Josh Durbin, Steuben County REMC
- Sue Essman, City of Angola
- Ryan Funkhouser, Vestil
- John Freudenberger, Triton Metal Products
- Anita Shepherd, Freedom Academy
2015 Board Meeting Dates
- January 8th
- April 9th
- July 9th
- October 8th
Board meetings are held from noon to 1:00 pm at the Steuben County Community Foundation, 1701 N Wayne Street, Angola. Additional meetings may be scheduled on an as-needed basis.
2015 Membership Meeting & Educational Seminar Schedule*
- February 12th - Seminar
- March 12th - Membership Meeting - 2014 Invest Steuben Awards
- April 16th - Plant Tour: Triton Metal Products
- May 8th – Seminar - OSHA
- June 12th – Membership Meeting – Industrial Round Tables
- July 16th - Plant Tour: Vestil Manufacturing
- August 14th – Seminar – Lean Manufacturing
- September 11th – Membership Meeting – Sustainable Business Practices
- October 2nd - National Manufacturing Day
- November 13th – Seminar - Patient Protection Affordable Care Act
- December 10th – Membership Meeting – Economic Outlook
Educational Seminars are held at: Angola Training Center, 306 W Mill Street, Angola from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
Membership Meetings are held at: 6 Autumns/Ramada Inn, 3855 N State Road 127, Angola from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm.
Three sponsors are needed for each of the Membership Meetings. Sponsors will be recognized at the event and will have the opportunity to distribute their promotional materials. We also encourage the sponsors to attend and network with our attendees.
*Schedule is subject to change.